SALES & RETURN POLICY|
To Return a Product
Please call Customer Service at (772) 231-0707, during Museum Store Hours ; Monday - Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm, Eastern Standard Time (EST).
• Have your invoice number available.
• Returned Merchandise must be shipped prepaid.
• A Return Merchandise Number will be provided by Museum Staff (RMA).
• Returns are valid for 30 days from purchase only.
• RMA and invoice number must be clearly marked on the shipping label – The Museum will not accept returns without an RMA # on the label.
Please follow this "Mailing Address" example and ship to:
Vero Beach Museum of Art
Attn: Museum Store/Return Goods Department
3001 Riverside Park Drive
Vero Beach, Florida 32963
BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR RMA# ON THE OUTSIDE OF EACH SHIPPING CARTON AND ON ALL CORRESPONDENCE.
Please package your return properly:
1. Use packing material to cushion item. Pack product loosely to prevent wrinkling – DO NOT CRUSH
2. Return in same condition and in original packaging.
What You Can Return
You can return new merchandise (this does not include anything that has been washed, worn, altered, or soiled) suitable for resale. It can be returned for exchange/refund within 30 days of purchase.
What You Can’t Return
Merchandise unsuitable for return includes:
• Products without an RMA#
• Merchandise that has been worn
• Merchandise that has been washed
• Merchandise that has been altered or soiled
• Discontinued merchandise
• Damaged goods
• Altered goods
• Goods not suitable for resale
A re-stocking fee may apply to your order.
Vero Beach Museum of Art Warranty
Vero Beach Museum of Art warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase, provided the products supplied have not been subject to accident, alteration, negligence, abuse, or misuse. Some items are covered by a manufacturer's warranty and must be returned to the manufacturer. The Vero Beach Museum of Art will, at its option, repair or replace non-conforming goods.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, VERO BEACH MUSEUM OF ART'S LIABILITY AND THAT OF ITS VENDORS OF NEW GOODS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE GOODS SOLD. NEITHER VERO BEACH MUSEUM OF ART NOR ITS VENDORS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, VERO BEACH MUSEUM OF ART AND ITS VENDORS DISCLAIM ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.