Submitting Artist Portfolio
Thank you for your interest in submitting information about your work to the Vero Beach Art Museum of Art. We appreciate learning about you and your art. To ensure the timely and thorough review of your materials, please follow these submission guidelines.
- Resume detailing exhibition history, collections, and gallery representation
- Artist’s statement.
- Images of artwork (up to twenty). Digital images on CD or on a Web site are preferred. The Museum does not accept slides, transparencies, or color prints without prior written consent.
- Please do not submit original artwork. The Museum cannot accept unsolicited artwork through the mail or in person without prior written communication. The Museum will not be responsible for lost or damaged material.
- Copies of published exhibition reviews
- Self-addressed, stamped envelope to ensure return of your materials
Materials should be mailed to:
Vero Beach Museum of Art
Attn: Artist Submissions
3001 Riverside Park Drive
Vero Beach, Florida 32963
The curatorial staff reviews submissions on an ongoing basis. Due to the high volume we receive, we will mail a reply within three to six months of your submission.
Our exhibition schedule is planned a minimum of two years in advance.