A new level of Museum membership exlusively for K-12 teachers and administrators in public, private, charter, independent, and parochial environments. Benefits for this category are for one designated person:
• Free admission to special exhibitions
• Subscription to the Museum's Quarterly and e-news
• Advance notice of exhibitions, classes, and programs
• Invitation for 1 to Members-only openings and receptions
• Discounts on Museum programs and classes
• Opportunity to join auxiliary groups
• 10% discount in the Museum Store
• Use of the Museum's art reference library
• Opportunity to Travel with the VBMA
• Personalized membership card valid for one year
In addition, to support the professional development of the educators in our community:
• An additional $5 discount off the lower membership tuition price for all Museum Art School offerings
• Special 25% discount off tuition for select Museum Art School offerings on a "last-minute availability" notice. When certain Museum Art School offerings have passed their minimum number of students but still have a few spaces left in the days before they begin, these spaces will be offered to Eduator Members on a first come, first served basis at 25% off the regular membership tuition.
• An exclusive e-mail "flash bulletin" notifying Educator Members of the "last minute availability" courses and workshops, as well as other programs of special interest to educators.
If you are a qualified employee of the School District of Indian River County, please click on the "Purchase" button below to join.
If you are a qualified employee of an independent, charter or parochial school, or a public school outside of Indian River County, please download the application form and mail with payment to the Museum.
For more information on membership, call Julie Chapman, Development Assistant, ext. 123 or email email@example.com